Feb 24, 2008

Practical Guide To Swing Trading

Introduction from the writer:

This book is a simple, practical guide to swing trading. For years I have been
reading books and exploring web sites that are dedicated to swing trading.


Yet, I could not find any simple description of how to enter and exit a trade. So I
developed some basic rules that have been published on my web site
www.mrswing.com.


I call these rules The Master Plan. Over the years, thousands
of investors have used my Master Plan to swing trade. It is my firm belief that a
swing trader must trade with discipline. While it is important to keep things
simple, the rules of the Master Plan might seem a little intimidating.


The main reason I wrote this book was to make swing trading more accessible to the
beginner. These rational behind swing trading and the entry and exit rules are
presented very clearly – both the beginner and the experienced swing trader will now
have a simple guide to follow.

Rapidshare....

No comments: