Feb 9, 2008

(Video)Scalping methode for GBP:JPY

I just finished reading the book with title a little book that beat the market(but I don't think this book is really beating the market anyway...),then i went to youtube website.
I found nice video tutorial about scalping on the GBP:JPY pair.

The author,Imran Sait is the one who develope this system.
He also has a thread in ForexFactory forum,regarding his system.

I really appreciate his hard working in finding and fine tuning the system and his willingness to share the system with us.
And the following is the link for his video tutorial in youtube:

Setting the indicators

How to identify trend

How to identify and profiting from MA cross

The use of autopivot in this system

------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:
Previously I embedded the video in this page but seem to eat a lot of time in loading page.
Please refer to the above links to watch the tutorial.

No comments: