Jan 17, 2008

Options Trading: The Hidden Reality






Dear Fellow Trader / Investor / Hedger,
I wrote this book so that you will come to understand that options are
either for you or they are not. For those beginners who understand basic
options material, this is a good starting point. For those readers who are
having problems trading options, this book will help you to determine
where the problems lie, and whether you may be successful with options,
or whether you should stay away from them.

My mom, dad and most of my relatives don’t trade options because
options are not for them. I have a cousin who trades options. He came
to work for me when he left college. I am going to teach you the same
way that I taught him. By learning how to avoid the pot holes and
surviving long enough to put together a personal game plan, he has gone
on to be one of the most exceptional options traders that the industry has
ever known. Experience in the markets will teach you more than I will,
just as it taught my cousin and thousands of other people who I have
shared this content with over the last 25 years. It starts here and it can
end here too, without losing a nickel because you will be able to answer
the question, “Are options for me?”

Hosted in Rapidshare

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this link is dead.. please help to find other link, thank you.

Anonymous said...

The link is dead! Please upload if you can.