Jan 23, 2008

What is your trading system?

What is the trading you use currently?
What kind of set up and indicators do you apply in to your chart?

Fibo?
Candlestick/line pattern?
MACD,RSI,Stocastic,cross EMA,Bunny girls?

What ever the indicators you use,as long as you are comfortable,you can use it.
Does not need to be a fancy and complicated look.

Simplicity is better.

For me I like to have 'clear' chart!
When I really want to open a position then only I deploy some indicators,to catch the trend and to give me green signal for entering the trade....

Trend follower?Yes I am.
Remember "trend is your friend"...

I am also believe,that actually NO ONE is able to controlling the market movement.
It move ON ITS direction,like the water flow,wherever it flows....

There is a psychology I believe,behind those tick up and tick down.
The Price has it ACTION,and you and I can see it and react accordingly to the price action....


Happy trading fellow traders!
Hope that above simple words make your day different.

3 comments:

AMATHEVS '21' Traders Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMATHEVS '21' Traders Room said...

I agrree with You SillentOff, me too Bro; im trading without fuzzy indicator, ussually i just used only 1 indicator, sometimes my charts is plain, some times i just put only simple 1 or 2 Trendline indicator & i just trade only 1 currency pair EUR/JPY(in my oppinion we can catch the good trend with this pair). Great Job Bro

All The Best;


Matthew Arief
http://forex21room.blogspot.com

My Methodology:"Simple is Better, BUT Not As A Simpler."

Trekking or Tracking said...

do u have oil trading manual